Invitation of Nominations to 2023-ABAP Awards
The Association of Biotechnology and Pharmacy invites nominations for the following awards from the eligible talented people with proven track record and achievements on or before September 30, 2023 in the prescribed format.
1) Life time Achievement Award in Biotechnology, for the outstanding Scientist in the field of Biotechnology and related areas of Biology.
2) Life time Achievement Award in Pharmacy, for the outstanding Scientist in the field of Pharmacy and its related areas.
3) Talented Industrial Biotechnologist Award (Prathista Industries Limited Memorial Gold Medal established by Prathista Research and Development Center, Hyd, India), for outstanding young Scientist or Technocrat in the field of Industrial Biotechnology whose research having industrial relevance.
4) ABAP Gold Medal for Advanced Research in Nanoscience and Technology (Sri.C.L. Narasimha Rao, Hyderabad, India Gold Medal), for outstanding Scientist in the field of Nanoscience and Technology.
5) ABAP- Senior Scientist Awards (3 Nos.) – Three ABAP-Senior Scientist awards in different areas of Biotechnology and Pharmacy will be selected on the basis of their academic and professional experience and achievements (Sri.Nannapaneni Bapaiah & Smt.Sarojini, Nidubrolu, Memorial Pharmacy Gold Medal established Prof.Bhaskara Jasti; Sri.Vege Venkata Krishna Rao & Smt.Neelakanteswari, Peda Avutupalli Gold Medal established by Dr.Raj Vege; and Sri.Edupuganti Venkataramaiah and Smt.Padmavathi Memorial Gold Medals by Dr.E.Venumadhav).
The nominations will be scrutinized and assessed by the duly constituted committee for all the awards. The winners of the award have to personally participate compulsorily in the 17th Annual Convention of Association of Biotechnology and Pharmacy and International Conference (ICEH) being held at KL University, Vaddeswaram, Guntur Dt., Andhra Pradesh, India, during 19-21 December, 2023 and need to give a talk on their research findings during the Annual Convention. If they fail to attend the meeting, the award will be withdrawn. For details of Annual Convention, contact Prof.K. Srinivas, Professor, School of Life Sciences, Department of Biotechnology, KL University, Vaddeswaram, Guntur dt, India (email – email@example.com).
The format of ABAP-2023 awards application can be downloaded from the website of association (www.abap.co.in). The application for nomination should reach through email to Prof. G.Gurusubramanian, Dept. of Zoology, Mizoram University, Aizawl, Mizoram, India (email – firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before September 30, 2023.
General Secretary, ABAP
The nominations or applications be sent through email to Prof.G.Gurusubramanian (Email- email@example.com on or before September 30, 2023.
Announcement of ABAP Awards 2023 : DOWNLOAD
Application Form for ABAP Awards 2023 : CLICK HERE